Good presentations enable good decisions. When people improve their presentation skills, they improve their ability to persuade, influence, sell, and motivate and win business. Our careers depend on how we speak, write, and think … in that order.
One-on-one coaching means you get individual professional attention right when you need it the most. The focus, feedback, and skill-building techniques are centered on communication impact. Issues of projection, confidence, fluency, even eloquence, are addressed. There are no wasted efforts with this kind of personal attention. We work as a team to reach your goals. A coach is someone who makes you do what you don’t want to do in order to become what you want to be.
- Become more articulate with crisp and committed speech
- Learn to speak with a melodic, fluent voice
- Find out how to organize your thoughts and make your point in a compelling manner
- Build your credibility by increasing your confidence and impact
- Make your appearance work for you
- Practice and polish your speech, presentation, sales pitch, interview or audition
We find it very effective to use an audio/video format to give you immediate feedback about your communication impact. You will be able to review your presentation and decide for yourself if you have made the improvements you seek. You will probably be pleasantly surprised to find out how much you have progressed!
The Presentation Coaching is a highly interactive and experiential session. You learn by doing. We coach, we review on video playbacks, and do it all again! With this practical approach, we get the results you need.