“It’s all to do with the training: you can do a lot if you’re properly trained.”
– Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain
As a philanthropist, board member and entrepreneur, I have attended a high volume of workshops, it takes the “extraordinary” to gain my attention. Roland Gilbert’s seminar hosted by NSN, LA on attracting customers like a magnet did just that. He is a motivator, great speaker, advocate for the small business person and provides you with insights that will take your career to a higher level.
Training & Speaking Options
Workshops get participants fully involved in the learning process: small and large group discussions, activities & exercises, opportunities to practice applying the concepts that are presented. Workshops are customized to address organizational needs.
- Interactive training from an experienced instructor
- Course manual and reference materials
- Course Certificate of Completion
Seminars are conducted for the purpose of educating the participants on a particular topic. In addition to educational, our seminars are also motivational! We inspire the attendees to become better people and to work towards implementing the skills they have learned from the seminar. Seminars are held several times a year on a variety of topics. Seminars are usually 90 minutes to 3 hours.
- Interactive lecture with an experienced instructor
- Lecture notes for take home study
Sample Course Topics
Powerful and Memorable -the two words that sum up the goal of every speech. You want the speech to make a strong impression when it’s given. And you want people to remember what you said. That’s not easy, but it is achievable – with expert help from the Perennial Growth Group. What Roland has done for dozens of speakers…he can do for you. As always, the information you share with Roland is held in the strictest of confidence!
- Help speakers identify the appropriate forums, consistent with their (or their organizations) goals and messages.
- Oral delivery skills improvement: numerous executives have become better speakers through Roland’s one-on-one training, practice/rehearsal (on-site or video), or (where feasible) feedback from the speech event.
Looking for a professional speaker or presenter whose message will last beyond the presentation? Then look no further! Roland’s presentations have a solid reputation for leaving all in attendance inspired, enlightened and empowered to see, do and accomplish more beginning that day. He will challenge those present to think about their own lives, the lives they touch, and to always strive for True GREATNESS.