Conflict : Conflict Tools That Work!
We have all experienced the stress that comes from having unresolved conflicts with our co-workers. Conflicts that are ignored or resolved badly don’t go away–they cause people to feel resentful and to avoid each other. The effects on the organization are a loss of productivity, absenteeism and turnover.
The Conflict Resolved Workshop goes directly to the heart of this problem. In it, stakeholders learn the highest quality models for resolving conflicts.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
- That conflict is inevitable, unavoidable–even healthy. The existence of conflict is not the problem, but rather how it is resolved
- How to identify conflicts
- How to listen to others’ points of view for better understanding and improved work relations
- How to express needs and problems openly and honestly without blame, criticism or finger-pointing
- A proven six-step method for resolving conflicts so that needs (not competing solutions) get clearly identified and new, more creative solutions are found with group participation
- How to mediate disputes between team members
HOW YOUR ORGANIZATION WILL BENEFIT
- Reduced time spent refereeing disagreements and conflicts between team members, freeing up time for productive work
- Reduced stress because problems and conflicts are faced and solved instead of ignored or avoided
- More openness because employees feel more comfortable bringing up their issues and working out their differences
The fundamental foundation for every thriving community: Effective Communication!
The Perennial Growth Group’s workshops provide low-cost trainings to specific companies, neighborhoods or community organizations, that give stakeholders the tools they need to make their voices heard!
Who Should Attend:
Professionals, managers, supervisors & community organizers who want to enhance their ability to deal with conflict situations productively.